Indicated for post-op application, severe ankle strains / sprains, as part of a physical therapy or athletic training program; helps diminish swelling / edema, decrease pain and reduce muscle spasms.
1. Remove gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours
(see warnings below).
2. Remove gel from freezer, re-attach gel pack inside ankle wrap, making sure seam lines on
wrap and gel pack line up and footbed pad is facing upward
3. Grasp ankle wrap, place wrap on clean surface with wrap seams
4. Place foot in wrap, making sure heel is comfortably positioned thru
opening in back of wrap.
5. Secure strap over top of ankle to desired fit.
6. Attach tube with bulb to valve.
7. To inflate, switch to “ON” position, pump bulb to desired compression,
making sure not to over inflate. To deflate, press button at base of
8. When desired compression is attained, switch to “OFF” position and
remove tube with bulb from valve connection.
Note: splint may also be deflated by removing tube while in “ON” position.
WARNING: recommended cold therapy treatment; 20 minutes on patient, 20 minutes off.
1. DO NOT OVER INFLATE - improper inflation may inhibit circulation or cause skin irritation
2. Use only after following directions for use
3. Do not use gel pack on area of sensitive skin
4. Cold therapy should not be used by people with circulatory problems unless prescribed by
5. Gel pack is non-toxic – not intended for ingestion
6. Discard gel pack if punctured or torn