Aircast® AirSelect Short Walking Boot
The Aircast AirSelect Short walking boot offers a solution to a number of indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries.
As low as $129.00
The Aircast AirSelect Short walking boot has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells, housed within the shell, provide compression and support. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and lab-tested rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities.
The main indications for the Short are:
- Metatarsal fracture
- Stress and stable fracture of the foot
- Bunionectomy, hallux valgus
- Soft tissue injury
- Severe ankle sprain
Front Panel: High Density Polyethylene
Inflation Pumps: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Liner: NYLON/POLYURETHANE/POLYESTER (Outer/Foam/Inner mesh)
Outer Sole/Insole: EVA/RUBBE
- Pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable distal aircells provide compression and support the malleoli
- Aircells can be individually inflated for a "total contact" fit
- Lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell protection
- Designed to provide pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injury, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injury, bunionectomies and acute or post-operative use.
- 6-month Walking Brace Quality Warranty assures the brace is free from defects in materials and workmanship and will repair or replace a defective product at no charge to customer