Aircast® Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler System
The Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized cold and compression therapy for flexibility of care.
As low as $106.01
The Aircast CryoCuff IC has Integrated cold and compression which is clinically proven to help reduce pain, post-operative swelling and regain range of motion. The Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized cold and compression therapy for flexibility of care. An integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated cold and compression therapy, with simplicity of design and ease-of-use operation. The intermittent compression are pulses of 30 seconds on, followed by 30 seconds off.
This motorized unit is different then the standard Aircast Cryo/Cuff gravity model by not requiring the manual raising and lowering of the device to exchange the cold water from the pad to the cooler.
Stays cold for 6-8 hours.
Indication: Ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms, and home use.
For Knee Pad Measurement:
Measure 6" Above the centre of the patella (Knee Cap)
Large knee pad for knee circumference 20" - 31"
Medium Knee Pad circumference 18" - 23"
For Foot Pad Measurement:
Measure your forefoot circumference:
Medium 9" - 13"
Large 10" - 17"
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy
- Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use
- Intermittent cold and compression is clinically-proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized system for flexibility of care
- Design details such as a whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile