Aircast® Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler System
The Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized cold and compression therapy for flexibility of care.
As low as $107.99
The Aircast CryoCuff IC has Integrated cold and compression which is clinically proven to help reduce pain, post-operative swelling and regain range of motion. The Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized cold and compression therapy for flexibility of care. An integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated cold and compression therapy, with simplicity of design and ease-of-use operation. The intermittent compression are pulses of 30 seconds on, followed by 30 seconds off.
This motorized unit is different then the standard Aircast Cryo/Cuff gravity model by not requiring the manual raising and lowering of the device to exchange the cold water from the pad to the cooler.
Stays cold for 6-8 hours.
Indication: Ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms, and home use.
For Knee Pad Measurement:
Measure 6" Above the centre of the patella (Knee Cap)
Large knee pad for knee circumference 20" - 31"
Medium Knee Pad circumference 18" - 23"
For Foot Pad Measurement:
Measure your forefoot circumference:
Medium 9" - 13"
Large 10" - 17"
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy
- Simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use
- Intermittent cold and compression is clinically-proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both gravity and motorized system for flexibility of care
- Design details such as a whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile