Aircast® Cryo/Cuff Pads
The Aircast Cryo/Cuff Pads for Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC and gravitational units. Minimizes swelling and pain. Ideal use for chronic/acute pain from post-op and sports injuries.
As low as $97.99
Integrated cold and compression is clinically proven to help reduce pain, post-operative swelling and regain range of motion. The Aircast Cryo/Cuff provides cold therapy for flexibility of care. The Aircast Cryo/Cuff pads are anatomically designed to provide maximum coverage, reduce swelling, and reduce pain with simplicity of design and ease-of-use operation.
Compatible with both the Aircast CryoCuff IC motorized Cooler and Aircast CryoCuff gravity un-motorized cooler units.
Indication: Ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms, and home use.
- The Aircast Cryo/Cuff Cooler holds water and ice for up to 6-8 hours of cryotherapy
- anatomically designed cuffs provide specific joint coverage for optimum treatment of swelling and pain
- Aircast cuffs only. Does not include cooler
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- It can be detached from the cooler allowing for uninterrupted treatment
For Measurement of Foot Pad:
Measure your forefoot circumference:
Medium: 9-13 inches
Large: 10-17 inches
For Measurement of Knee Pad:
Measure 6" above mid patella ( Knee Cap ):
Small: under 18 inches
Medium: 18 - 23 inches
Large: 20- 31 inches
For Measurement of Shoulder Pad:
Measure at torso circumference (chest circumference)
Small: under 34 inches
Universal: 32 - 48 inches
Universal with XL straps: 42-54 inches