The Bauerfeind EpiPoint stabilizing support relieves tendon pain such as tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateral) and similar muscle and tendon attachment site irritation or inflammation.
Stabilizing support for the treatment of tennis elbow.
The Bauerfeind EpiPoint stabilizing support relieves tendon pain such as tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateral), elbow tendonitis, and similar muscle and tendon attachment site irritation or inflammation. Its integral elastic pressure cushion (pad) relieves pressure on the tendon attachments at precisely the right points. A special red warning section indicates if the strap has been pulled too tightly and if the pressure is therefore too strong. It can be worn on either the left or the right arm.
- easy to put on and take off
- one universal size
- breathable material
An ace for tennis elbow
The EpiPoint® elbow support fastens around the forearm by means of a Velcro® strap. The elastic adjustable band allows the level of compression to be set as required. The pad has five nubbed zones which provide targeted compression to the affected area of the arm muscle. This relieves pressure on the tendon attachments, stimulates healing and alleviates arm pain.
Effective on both the right and the left
The pad in the elbow support can be rotated around the central axis and refastened with a Velcro fastener, so the EpiPoint® can be worn on either the left or the right forearm as required. A small indicator window shows whether the pad is currently set for the right or the left arm. The flat strap has a terrycloth lining and can easily be worn under a sweater or a shirt.
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.
Indications for use
- Lateral Epicondylitis of the humerus (inflammation of the muscle origin, e.g. tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis of the humerus (inflammation of the muscle origin, e.g. golfer's and thrower's elbow)
- Prevention/prophylaxis against relapses
- Elbow pain due to overuse
- EpiPoint is a stabilizing orthosis providing targeted and graduated compression of the lower arm
- It is indicated for muscle and tendon insertion irritations in the elbow region
- Elastic band allows dynamic pressure adjustment
- The red warning section on the adjustable band indicates whether the support is being fitting too tightly
- The same design for right or left.