Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Brace
The Bauerfeind EpiPoint stabilizing support relieves tendon pain such as tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateral) and similar muscle and tendon attachment site irritation or inflammation.
Stabilizing support for the treatment of tennis elbow.
The Bauerfeind EpiPoint stabilizing support relieves tendon pain such as tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateral), elbow tendonitis, and similar muscle and tendon attachment site irritation or inflammation. Its integral elastic pressure cushion (pad) relieves pressure on the tendon attachments at precisely the right points. A special red warning section indicates if the strap has been pulled too tightly and if the pressure is therefore too strong. It can be worn on either the left or the right arm.
- easy to put on and take off
- one universal size
- breathable material
An ace for tennis elbow
The EpiPoint® elbow support fastens around the forearm by means of a Velcro® strap. The elastic adjustable band allows the level of compression to be set as required. The pad has five nubbed zones which provide targeted compression to the affected area of the arm muscle. This relieves pressure on the tendon attachments, stimulates healing and alleviates arm pain.
Effective on both the right and the left
The pad in the elbow support can be rotated around the central axis and refastened with a Velcro fastener, so the EpiPoint® can be worn on either the left or the right forearm as required. A small indicator window shows whether the pad is currently set for the right or the left arm. The flat strap has a terrycloth lining and can easily be worn under a sweater or a shirt.
Indications for use
- Lateral Epicondylitis of the humerus (inflammation of the muscle origin, e.g. tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis of the humerus (inflammation of the muscle origin, e.g. golfer's and thrower's elbow)
- Prevention/prophylaxis against relapses
- Elbow pain due to overuse
- EpiPoint is a stabilizing orthosis providing targeted and graduated compression of the lower arm
- It is indicated for muscle and tendon insertion irritations in the elbow region
- Elastic band allows dynamic pressure adjustment
- The red warning section on the adjustable band indicates whether the support is being fitting too tightly
- The same design for right or left.