Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Pro
GenuTrain S Pro active supports have adjustable hinges. Together with two inelastic straps on the upper and lower leg, they keep the knee joint secure during movement.
Secure freedom of movement
The anatomically contoured joint splints on the Bauerfeind GenuTrain S Pro can be individually adjusted by an orthotist / medical supply retailer and their range of movement can be restricted. By adjusting the hinge, the flexion angle of the knee can be limited to 30°, 60° or 90°. The knee can also be prevented from stretching to its full extent by locking the hinge at 20°. These restrictions are designed to protect the knee and can be lifted in line with the progress of treatment. Together with two inelastic straps on the upper and lower leg, the joint splints provide secure support and relieve the collateral ligaments. The knee is guided during movement and its freedom of movement is kept within safe limits. Wearing this support can thus compensate for any mild to moderate instability, for example due to osteoarthritis of the knee, while providing optimum stability for ligaments weakened by arthritis.
Activation of sensorimotor processes
The integrated elastic pressure cushion (pad) wraps around the kneecap to protect it and helps to position the support correctly. During movement, a massage effect is generated by the distortion of the pad and the compressing knit, which activates the surrounding muscles and stimulates circulation. This helps to relieve pain and reduce swelling more quickly. The support also activates sensorimotor processes which improve muscle control. As well as providing passive stabilization for the knee, it therefore provides more active support too.
- Stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- the combination of splints and straps provides secure support
- the flexion and extension angle of the leg can be restricted
- Mild to moderate instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. primary chronic polyarthritis)
- Meniscus injuries
• New knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture wicking for excellent wearing comfort especially in the popliteal area.
• The sidebars are additionally secured with circular, inelastic straps.
• Special knitting techniques make the support extremely comfortable to wear, including behind the knee.
• The anatomically shaped bars can be heated and reshaped and are inserted in lateral guide channels.
• A circular viscoelastic insert surrounds the patella and facilitates correct positioning of the support.
Mode of action
• The combination of joint bars and a strap system provides added passive support to the knee.
• The positive effect on the sensorimotor system provides added active support to the knee.
• Knee activity moves the padded ring, thereby massaging the parapatellar soft tissue structures.
• The compression and massage effects accelerate the reabsorption of edema and effusions.
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.