Bauerfeind OmoTrain stabilizes the shoulder joint and provides secure joint guidance during movement. Athletic shirt not included.
*Please call to confirm inventory*
The Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support is uniquely designed to stabilize the shoulder joint without limiting movement. The OmoTrain brace features a breathable knit construction with hundreds of elastic fibers throughout to provide compression to help center the arm in the socket, and comes with an additional visco-elastic compression pad that can be positioned inside the support for a massage effect and added compression over the Acromioclavicular joint. The OmoTrain shoulder support is commonly used to treat rotator cuff tears, mild dislocations, shoulder tendonitis, and pain from osteoarthritis. The product's snug compression fit helps aid in reducing shoulder instability, and reduces muscle, joint and tendon pain more effectively than neoprene-style products. The shoulder support fits easily under clothes with soft straps that are easy to apply.
Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support Features:
- Knitted product design includes a removable, adjustable, anatomically contoured silicone insert for additional pain relief.
- Unique design guides and centers the glenohumeral joint promoting mobility without limiting rotation.
- Supports the muscles tendons, and ligaments of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in reducing swelling and edema.
- Allows full range of motion.
- Anatomical soft knit and high elasticity maintain a proper fit.
- Lightweight, breathable fabric will not retain heat.
- Pressure-reduced edges optimize comfort and improves circulation.
- Bauerfeind OmoTrain shoulder support features quality German made construction.
- Universal - Can be worn on either shoulder.
- Seven sizes - please see our sizing chart tab above for complete sizing instructions.
- Machine washable.
Available Colors: Titanium
Size Is determined by loosely measuring the circumference of the upper arm, while the arm is hanging loosely, at the level 6" up the back of the arm from the elbow point
- post-traumatic irritation
- post-operative irritation
Protection for the Shoulder
In conservative treatment for the shoulder, secure guidance of the injured joint and carefully controlled mobilization are often key factors for successful healing. It is therefore also important to relieve pain in order to encourage mobility. With its compression knit and the tensile effect exerted by its special strap system, the OmoTrain centers the shoulder joint and protects it against painful circular movements. However, it also provides support for other movements, such as the lateral lifting of the arm, in order to strengthen the musculature. The full pain-relieving effect of the support is produced during movement. During movement, the compression knit exerts a beneficial intermittent compression massage that activates the metabolism and helps to reduce swelling more quickly. The Delta pad increases this massage effect, thanks to its nubs and its joint-cavity ridge that have a targeted effect on specific pain spots. When necessary, the Delta pad can be attached into the support and positioned as required.
The support is easy to put on and take off thanks to its high elasticity, and it is secured to the upper body by means of a soft strap. The chest area is left free, so the support is particularly comfortable to wear. The OmoTrain is available as a universal version and can therefore be worn on either the left or the right. The breathable, anatomically contoured compression knit adapts to fit the shoulder perfectly and does not cause discomfort during movement. Support is therefore provided for the healing process, pain is reduced and mobility improved.