The FreeRunner knee brace is the premier soft good for patients who need patellofemoral support and want unhindered range of motion. It combines a patented offset hinge with innovative low-profile, ultra-lightweight Smart-Zone compression fabrics that work together to deliver dynamic stabilization.
The FreeRunner dynamically supports patellar tracking by relacing at full flexion and progressively compressing at terminal extension. This means ultimate support when patients need it, freedom when they don't. Sports medicine innovation meets inspiration.
Common Example of Uses...
- Patella dislocation / subluxation
- Chronic patellar maltracking
- Patellar tendonitis (jumper's knee)
- Mild chondromalacia
- Runner's Knee
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Post lateral release
- Lateral patella compression syndrome (lateral tilt of the patella)
- Patella osteoarthritis (wear and tear)
- Dynamic stabilization. Compression in full extension for lateral support and relaxation in full flexion for unhindered range of motion (ROM)
- Smart-Zone compression fabric; moderate compression for anatomic support and light compression for a non-binding fit.
- Lateral buttress with superior and inferior control strap for a personalized fit and stabilization
- Migration control with elastic banding and silicone strips
- Breathable and light weight, just 7oz
- Condyle pads for increased comfort
- A high strength and tear-resistant pocket system made of nylon hinges and foam pockets