BREG Fusion OA Plus Custom Knee Brace
A functional OA brace that addresses the pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis and the stability for the high-impact user. Custom Made.
This custom brace has a high strength frame and provides all the benefits of an arthritis brace and functional high impact brace. Low profile brace provides pain relief, combined with suspension and comfort.
The Fusion OA Plus is also available in XT. The Fusion XT OA Plus is designed for OA patients who participate in high-impact activities. This brace features a high-strength frame that utilizes Breg’s standard adjustable hinge design for maximum durability.
Available in select markets. Please contact us before ordering.
The Fusion OA Plus is custom made and requires measurements that are taken by either using the CCMI Mark III system or a cast mold of your leg
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mold . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
Common Examples of Use
Chondral defect procedures
BREG products are warranted for manufacturing or materials defects
- Custom Bracing - 5 years
- Straps/Frame Pads - 6 months
Breg warrants its products for manufacturing or material
defects. Breg does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies
caused by regular use.
- Fusion design protects the knee by working with it
- For the high-impact user, this brace has a high strength frame
- With the combined unloader effect of an arthritis brace
- BREG's ProForm technology utilizes Zytel, a strong yet flexible polymer
- This polymer allows the FUSION brace to conform to the shape of the leg
- Precise, contoured fit effectively "pre-tensions" the medial side of the brace
- Allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement
- Greatly reduces injury-causing elongation of the ligaments
- Enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee
- This keeps the Fusion brace solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation
- DuPont's Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a nylon resin technology
- Zytel is used in a host of extreme sports products like snow boards to jet skis
- A lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength
- Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user
- Impact-resistant frame design
- Lightweight, high-strength 2024 tempered aluminum
- Designed for both athletic endeavors and normal daily activities
- Custom Fusion provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design
Fusion XT OA Plus
- ProForm technology provides a contoured fit and protection
- PivotPoint Strap Tabs allow for comfort during motion
- AirTech® Frame pads – innovative windows and channels in the pad permit cooling air flow while allowing moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- Lightweight, high strength 2024 tempered aluminum