BREG Fusion Women's OA Plus Custom Knee Brace
For women suffering from medial compartment symptoms of OA, Fusion OA Plus is an ideal brace option.Custom Made.
A custom functional OA brace that addresses not only the pain associated with unicompartmental osteoarthritis but also the stability for the high-impact user.
This brace has a high strength frame and provides all the benefits of an arthritis brace and functional high impact brace.
Available in select markets. Please contact us before ordering.
The Fusion Women's OA Plus is custom made and requires measurements that are taken by either using the CCMI Mark III system or a cast mold of your leg
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mold . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
- Unicompartmental OA-medial
- Chondral defect procedures
- Meniscal procedures
BREG products are warranted for manufacturing or materials defects
- Custom Bracing - 5 years
- Straps/Frame Pads - 6 months
Breg warrants its products for manufacturing or material
defects. Breg does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies
caused by regular use.
- AirTech® Frame pads – innovative windows and channels in the pad permit cooling air flow while allowing moisture and heat to move away from the skin
- Other bracing designs surrounds the knee in a rigid rectangular structure
- Fusion design protects the knee by working with it
- For the high-impact user, this brace has a high strength frame
- With the combined unloader effect of an arthritis brace
- BREG's ProForm™ technology utilizes Zytel®, a strong yet flexible polymer
- This polymer allows the FUSION brace to conform to the shape of the leg
- Precise, contoured fit effectively "pre-tensions" the medial side of the brace
- Allows the brace to engage sooner, resisting knee displacement
- Greatly reduces injury-causing elongation of the ligaments
- Enables the medial side to accommodate the changing axis of the knee
- This keeps the Fusion brace solidly in place to protect the knee in every situation
- DuPont's Zytel ST (Super Tough) is a nylon resin technology
- Zytel is used in a host of extreme sports products like snow boards to jet skis
- A lightweight, weather proof material that offers superior strength
- Zytel is the leader in wear and friction products
- Constructed to meet the demands of the high-impact user
- Impact-resistant frame design
- Lightweight, high-strength 2024 tempered aluminum
- Designed for both athletic endeavors and normal daily activities
- Custom Fusion provides a precise fit and unmatched comfort, all in a sleek design