BREG Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System
The Breg Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. Unit only or Unit and pads.
As low as $225.00
Regular Shoulder Pad Dimensions: (13.5" x 14")
XL Shoulder Pad Dimensions: (13" x 21")
Common Examples of Use • Post Operative • Arthroscopic Procedures • Reconstructive Procedures • Plastic Surgery • General Surgery • Post-Trauma • Chronic Pain • Physical Therapy
**WARNING** A barrier must be applied between the Intelli-Flo Pad and the patient’s skin.
The Intelli-Flo Polar Pad can be cold enough to seriously injure the skin.
Apply an insulation barrier ( eg. elastic bandage, hand towel, flannel ) that provides complete coverage between the Intelli-Flo Polar Pad and skin.
Do not let any part of the Intelli-Flo Polar Pad touch skin.
If a sterile dressing has been applied to the treatment site that does not completely cover the skin under the pad, use an additional insulation barrier.
The Intelli-Flo Polar Pad alone is too cold to be applied directly to the skin.
Cold Therapy Products 6 month warranty.
Breg warrants its products for manufacturing or material defects. Breg does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies caused by regular use.
• Physicians and patients benefit from reduced pain and swelling—follow-up visits focus on recovery, rather than pain management
• Whisper-quiet pump technology allows patients to rest and recover in comfort
• Durable, powerful construction provides peace of mind
• Battery Pack option for patients on the go
• Intelli-Flo Pad technology meets the unique demands
of the treatment area with finetuned temperature