BREG T Scope Premier Post-Op Knee Brace
- Easy to use ROM hinge with quick-adjusting flexion and extension stops to control and limit knee flexion and extension
- Telescoping calf and thigh sleeves for sizing a wide range of patients from 5’ to 6’4” tall
- Easy to use extension drop lock allows the brace to be locked out in 5 positions (in -10°, 0°, 10°, 20°, and 30°) of knee extension with the push of a button
- Stiff telescoping bars and overall brace design limits knee range of motion
- Accommodates both right and left leg procedures, reducing the need to stock additional products
Easy to Use
- Extremely quick application time and simple to adjust to enhance patient compliance and comfort
- Easily and quickly customized for fit across a wide range of patient sizes
- Trimmable straps for size customization
- Strap lock clips keep straps positioned on bars and the hinges in the correct placement around the knee
- Quick clip buckles allow for easy application and removal of the brace
- QR Code video helps patients to fully understand the use and care of the brace
- Comfortable padding throughout the brace, designed with patient compliance in mind
- Brace is lightweight, weighing less than 35 oz (standard version)
- BridgeTech Incision pad relieves pressure and provides added comfort around the incision site (optional accessory)
- Excellent overall suspension due to the design of the pads, strapping and overall brace
- More flexible cuffs allow for better comfort and suspension of the brace
- Near universal sizing, with the hinge bars extending from 17” to 27” to accommodate a wide range of patient anatomies
- Standard version has reduced foam vs. other post-op braces for greater breathability
Common Examples of Use
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL repairs/injuries
- Tibial plateau fractures
- Osteochondral repairs
- Meniscal repairs
- Patella tendon repairs
- Condylar fractures
- Sprains/strains of the knee
- HTOs (High Tibial Osteotomy)
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $9.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We Pay the Return Shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. We pay the return shipping fees for your exchange, and best of all, with our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We understand how hard it is to keep all packaging and even opening packages without damaging them, but we ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a refund (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to contact your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement prior to processing your refund(s). If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 3.0 - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Barefoot Science Products - 5 day return policy
- Post-operative braces and shoes - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non-returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non-returnable
- COMPEX TENS, FIXX, AYRE and Like Units/Accessories - non-returnable
- Custom braces - non-returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non-returnable
- ComfiHips - non-returnable
- Hernia Brief/Boxer Products - non-returnable
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - non-returnable
- Muscle Aid and COMPEX Tape - non-returnable
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Breg Post-op knee braces are warranted for manufacturing or material defects for 90 days.
Breg warrants its products for manufacturing or material
defects. Breg does not warrant products for cosmetic deficiencies
caused by regular use.