Corflex Contender Post-Op Elbow Brace
Introducing the Contender™ Post-Op Elbow, an orthosis that brings innovation back to bracing. Simple and precise ZipTrak™ adjustment system minimizes fit time while the aluminum humeral, forearm and wrist cuffs are easily contoured by hand to provide a secure fit and help limit brace migration. The Contender is also the only post-op elbow with a removable biceps cuff that helps avoid incision site irritation while promoting greater flexion range at the elbow.
QuikZip™ Buckle System enables one-handed application and fabric-covered compression molded pads help eliminate pressure points and ensure maximum patient comfort and compliance. Padded cradle-style sling is included with
every brace. Sized hand attachments are available separately that allow the wrist/hand to be positioned in neutral, pronation or supination.
The ROM hinge features an 11-position drop lock that fixes the brace from -10° to 90° in 10° increments. Controlled range of motion is available from -10° to 110° and is easily set using flexion and extension finger-touch buttons
that can be discretely locked using our unique FlexLok™ band.
- Brace features an easy-to-fit closure system with trimmable straps, QuikZip™ buckles and graduated ZipTrak™ that facilitates overall length adjustment in 1/8” increments from 14” to 19½” in just seconds
- Indicated for use following elbow reconstruction, ligament and tendon repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps or triceps tendon repair, etc.), collateral ligament reconstructions, elbow hyperextension, stable or internal fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal to middle radius or ulna or mild to severe soft tissue injuries
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum uprights, aluminum and nylon cuffs, cross-linked high density polyethylene foam padding; foam laminate strapping and nylon hook closures
The Contender Post-Op Elbow brace is a Universal Size:
Length - Adjustable 14"-19.5" Fits biceps circumference up to 22" and forearm circumference up to 18".
Hand Attachment sizing instructions:
Measure taken from wrist circumference.
Small: 6-7 inches
Medium: 7-8 inches
Large 8-9 inches
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.
Indications for Use:
- Following Elbow Reconstruction
- Ligament or Tendon Repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps or triceps tendon repair, etc)
- Collateral Ligament resconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Stable or Interal fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal to middle radius or ulna
- Mild to severe soft tissue repairs
- 17 oz. The lightest Post-Op Elbow Brace featuring conformable metal cuffs
- Removable Biceps Cuff Available only on the Contender, helps avoid incision site irritation
- QuikZipTM Buckle System Allows one-handed patient application, making it the easiest post-op elbow brace to apply
- ZipTrakTM System Facilitates length adjustment from 14”-19.5” in just seconds for a precise fit