Corflex Contender Post-Op Elbow Brace
Introducing the Contender™ Post-Op Elbow, an orthosis that brings innovation back to bracing. Simple and precise ZipTrak™ adjustment system minimizes fit time while the aluminum humeral, forearm and wrist cuffs are easily contoured by hand to provide a secure fit and help limit brace migration. The Contender is also the only post-op elbow with a removable biceps cuff that helps avoid incision site irritation while promoting greater flexion range at the elbow.
QuikZip™ Buckle System enables one-handed application and fabric-covered compression molded pads help eliminate pressure points and ensure maximum patient comfort and compliance. Padded cradle-style sling is included with
every brace. Sized hand attachments are available separately that allow the wrist/hand to be positioned in neutral, pronation or supination.
The ROM hinge features an 11-position drop lock that fixes the brace from -10° to 90° in 10° increments. Controlled range of motion is available from -10° to 110° and is easily set using flexion and extension finger-touch buttons
that can be discretely locked using our unique FlexLok™ band.
- Brace features an easy-to-fit closure system with trimmable straps, QuikZip™ buckles and graduated ZipTrak™ that facilitates overall length adjustment in 1/8” increments from 14” to 19½” in just seconds
- Indicated for use following elbow reconstruction, ligament and tendon repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps or triceps tendon repair, etc.), collateral ligament reconstructions, elbow hyperextension, stable or internal fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal to middle radius or ulna or mild to severe soft tissue injuries
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum uprights, aluminum and nylon cuffs, cross-linked high density polyethylene foam padding; foam laminate strapping and nylon hook closures
The Contender Post-Op Elbow brace is a Universal Size:
Length - Adjustable 14"-19.5" Fits biceps circumference up to 22" and forearm circumference up to 18".
Hand Attachment sizing instructions:
Measure taken from wrist circumference.
Small: 6-7 inches
Medium: 7-8 inches
Large 8-9 inches
Indications for Use:
- Following Elbow Reconstruction
- Ligament or Tendon Repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps or triceps tendon repair, etc)
- Collateral Ligament resconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Stable or Interal fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal to middle radius or ulna
- Mild to severe soft tissue repairs
- 17 oz. The lightest Post-Op Elbow Brace featuring conformable metal cuffs
- Removable Biceps Cuff Available only on the Contender, helps avoid incision site irritation
- QuikZipTM Buckle System Allows one-handed patient application, making it the easiest post-op elbow brace to apply
- ZipTrakTM System Facilitates length adjustment from 14”-19.5” in just seconds for a precise fit