Corflex Contender Post-Op Elbow Brace
Introducing the Contender™ Post-Op Elbow, an orthosis that brings innovation back to bracing. Simple and precise ZipTrak™ adjustment system minimizes fit time while the aluminum humeral, forearm and wrist cuffs are easily contoured by hand to provide a secure fit and help limit brace migration. The Contender is also the only post-op elbow with a removable biceps cuff that helps avoid incision site irritation while promoting greater flexion range at the elbow.
QuikZip™ Buckle System enables one-handed application and fabric-covered compression molded pads help eliminate pressure points and ensure maximum patient comfort and compliance. Padded cradle-style sling is included with
every brace. Sized hand attachments are available separately that allow the wrist/hand to be positioned in neutral, pronation or supination.
The ROM hinge features an 11-position drop lock that fixes the brace from -10° to 90° in 10° increments. Controlled range of motion is available from -10° to 110° and is easily set using flexion and extension finger-touch buttons
that can be discretely locked using our unique FlexLok™ band.
- Brace features an easy-to-fit closure system with trimmable straps, QuikZip™ buckles and graduated ZipTrak™ that facilitates overall length adjustment in 1/8” increments from 14” to 19½” in just seconds
- Indicated for use following elbow reconstruction, ligament and tendon repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps or triceps tendon repair, etc.), collateral ligament reconstructions, elbow hyperextension, stable or internal fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal to middle radius or ulna or mild to severe soft tissue injuries
- Constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum uprights, aluminum and nylon cuffs, cross-linked high density polyethylene foam padding; foam laminate strapping and nylon hook closures
The Contender Post-Op Elbow brace is a Universal Size:
Length - Adjustable 14"-19.5" Fits biceps circumference up to 22" and forearm circumference up to 18".
Hand Attachment sizing instructions:
Measure taken from wrist circumference.
Small: 6-7 inches
Medium: 7-8 inches
Large 8-9 inches
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We pay the return shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. With our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, the packaging is damaged and/or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, up to a 25% restocking fee may be deducted from your refund. Bubble wrap, Kraft paper or bags will not be accepted as sufficient protective packaging. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies (including order cancellationS) for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- Non-returnable items: Cold Therapy products and accessories, Heat pads, Custom Braces, Custom ordered compression socks, Compression sock accessories, Boxer Brief/Boxer and undergarment products, Sprays and Gels, Muscle Tape, Bone Growth Stimulators, IFC devices, Muscle Stimulators, TENS, Massagers, Compression Recovery Boots and like units are not returnable.
- 5-day return policy: Pre-fabricated Rigid Frame Knee Braces, Bauerfeind GenuTrain OA, Bauerfeind SofTec Genu, Crutches (iWalk), Post-operative braces and shoes, Shoe balancers and lifts, Cast / waterproof cover products, Medical Walking Boots, Orthotic Insoles/inserts/pads, Shoulder Immobilizers/Slings and Off-the-shelf compression Socks/stockings are subject to a 5-day return from delivery.
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Indications for Use:
- Following Elbow Reconstruction
- Ligament or Tendon Repairs (Tommy John surgery, distal biceps or triceps tendon repair, etc)
- Collateral Ligament resconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Stable or Interal fixed fractures of the distal humerus or proximal to middle radius or ulna
- Mild to severe soft tissue repairs
- 17 oz. The lightest Post-Op Elbow Brace featuring conformable metal cuffs
- Removable Biceps Cuff Available only on the Contender, helps avoid incision site irritation
- QuikZipTM Buckle System Allows one-handed patient application, making it the easiest post-op elbow brace to apply
- ZipTrakTM System Facilitates length adjustment from 14”-19.5” in just seconds for a precise fit