Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Elbow Wrap
Anatomical elbow wrap designed to combine the benefits of pneumatic compression with cold therapy; features pump bulb that detaches once desired compression is achieved. 2 Gel Packs
Fits up to 18” bicep circumference
Measurement taken at widest part of bicep
Corflex Cryo Pneumatic Elbow Wrap Application and Precautions.
- Remove gel pack and place in freezer for a minimum of 2 hours (see warnings below).
- Remove gel from freezer, re-attach gel pack inside elbow wrap, making sure seam lines on wrap and gel pack line up and is facing upward.
- Grasp elbow wrap, place wrap on clean surface with wrap seams facing downward.
- Place elbow in wrap, making sure elbow joint is comfortably positioned thru opening in wrap.
- Secure strap around elbow desired fit.
- Attach tube with bulb to valve.
- To inflate, switch to “ON” position, pump bulb to desired compression, making sure not to over inflate. To deflate, press button at base of bulb.
- When desired compression is attained, switch to “OFF” position and remove tube with bulb from valve connection.
Note: splint may also be deflated by removing tube while in “ON” position.
WARNING: recommended cold therapy treatment; 20 minutes on patient, 20 minutes off.
- DO NOT OVER INFLATE - improper inflation may inhibit circulation or cause skin irritation
- Use only after following directions for use
- Do not use gel pack on area of sensitive skin
- Cold therapy should not be used by people with circulatory problems unless prescribed by a physician
- Gel pack is non-toxic – not intended for ingestion
- Discard gel pack if punctured or torn
Care and Cleaning
Wipe fabric with damp cloth, you may use disinfectant or mild soap, and wipe dry.
For products with a removable gel pack, you may hand wash liner in warm water with mild soap, air dry, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.