Corflex Disc Unloader LO
Designed by a leading physiatrist, the Disc Unloader provides relief from chronic or acute back pain by unloading pressure off the lumbar disc and shifting the load to the abdominal region. This brace is designed with patient comfort in mind.
Made from a breathable lightweight fabric, the modular design of this versatile spinal orthosis allows it to be used throughout the continuum of care to provide stability and support without interfering with daily activities.
Unique modular design reduces intradiscal pressure through circumferential compression, standard 6" anterior and 12" posterior panels accept anatomically designed inserts along with gel pack that provides the benefits of cold/hot therapy; available with the extedned 10" anterior panel. Please contact us for this requested version. Standard version does not contain icepack.
Indications for Use:
- Chronic or Acute Low Back Pain
- Discogenic Disc Disease
- Post-Surgical Application
- Strains/Sprains to Lumbar Muscles/Ligaments and Postural Support
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.
Indications for Use:
- Low back pain
- Sprains or strains
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bulging discs
- Herniating discs
- Burst fractures
- Facet syndrome
- Post-opative stabilization following laminectomy
- IDET procedures
- Rigid Back Panel - Removes easily for step-down modularity and can be shaped with a heat gun for added customization
- Universal Sizing - Two sizes fit waist circumference ranges of 30-60" using the Lift-and-Slide adjustmenet - no trimming required
- Power Pull Closures - Durable molded pull tabs allow the patient to effortlessly apply and adjust the desired level of compression
- Hand Loops - Located on both front panels to promote independent brace application and removal when grip strength is impaired
- Removable Side Panels - Included in the LSO Plus model for added lateral stabilization
- Integrated Anterior Panels - Shaped and slotted to help eliminate irritation when sitting or bending
- Sizing Guides - Embroidered sizing marks take the guesswrok out of the belt length adjustment
- CoolMesh Fabric - Breathable mesh helps wick moisture and encourage airflow keeping you cool and dry