Corflex Lace Align Lumbosacral Orthosis
Designed to provide greater stabilization for the lower thoracic, lumbar and sacral vertebrae. Delivers greater stabilization, extended from T9 to SC junction. Orthosis helps support and decompress the spine in patients recovering from surgery or injury.
Designed to provide greater stabilization for the lower thoracic, lumbar and sacral vertebrae. Orthosis helps support and decompress the spine in patients recovering from surgery or injury. Rigid anterior and posterior panels limit ﬂexion and extension and help protect the vertebrae and surrounding tissues.
Hand loops and dual Power Pull Closures™ make the brace easy to apply and deliver patient-controlled compression to the abdominal cavity to help unload the spine and support musculature. Slide- to-adjust sizing feature significantly reduces inventory requirements with only two sizes needed to fit the majority of patients.
This innovative design incorporates Outlast®, a high-tech fabric that provides proactive temperature regulation to help manage heat and moisture beneath the brace for all-day comfort. Removable back panel allows brace to easily “step down” to a traditional back brace, offering moderate support and increased customer value. Optional Gel Pouch (sold separately) attaches easily and delivers hot or cold therapy following surgery, injection or injury.
- Rigid posterior panel stabilizes from T9 to SC junction and can be adjusted with heat to achieve a custom ﬁt; hand loops and Power Pull Closures allow patients with limited upper extremity strength and dexterity to independently apply the brace.
- Indicated for lower back pain, sprains or strains, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, spondylolysis, spondylolithesis, degenerative disc disease, bulging or herniated discs, burst fractures, facet syndrome and post-operative stabilization following laminectomy, foraminotomy, IDET procedures, discectomy, fusion or decompression.
- Constructed of nylon, breathable CoolMesh and Outlast fabrics, molded pull tabs, heat moldable ABS posterior panel, HDPE anterior/lateral panels and hook and loop closures.
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We Pay the Return Shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. We pay the return shipping fees for your exchange, and best of all, with our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We understand how hard it is to keep all packaging and even opening packages without damaging them, but we ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 3.0 - 5 day return policy
- Compression socks/stockings - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Barefoot Science Products - 5 day return policy
- Post-operative braces and shoes - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non-returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non-returnable
- COMPEX TENS, FIXX, AYRE and Like Units/Accessories - non-returnable
- Custom braces - non-returnable
- Custom ordered compression socks/stockings - non-returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non-returnable
- ComfiHips - non-returnable
- Hernia Brief/Boxer Products - non-returnable
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - non-returnable
- Muscle Aid and COMPEX Tape - non-returnable
- Compression Sock Accessories - non-returnable
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Indications for Use:
- Low back pain
- Sprains or strains
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bulging discs
- Herniating discs
- Burst fractures
- Facet syndrome
- Post-opative stabilization following laminectomy
- IDET procedures
- Rigid Back Panel - Removes easily for step-down modularity and can be shaped with a heat gun for added customization
- Universal Sizing - Two sizes fit waist circumference ranges of 30-60" using the Lift-and-Slide adjustmenet - no trimming required
- Power Pull Closures - Durable molded pull tabs allow the patient to effortlessly apply and adjust the desired level of compression
- Hand Loops - Located on both front panels to promote independent brace application and removal when grip strength is impaired
- Removable Side Panels - Included in the LSO Plus model for added lateral stabilization
- Integrated Anterior Panels - Shaped and slotted to help eliminate irritation when sitting or bending
- Sizing Guides - Embroidered sizing marks take the guesswrok out of the belt length adjustment
- CoolMesh Fabric - Breathable mesh helps wick moisture and encourage airflow keeping you cool and dry