Corflex Lace Align Lumbosacral Orthosis
Designed to provide greater stabilization for the lower thoracic, lumbar and sacral vertebrae. Delivers greater stabilization, extended from T9 to SC junction. Orthosis helps support and decompress the spine in patients recovering from surgery or injury.
Designed to provide greater stabilization for the lower thoracic, lumbar and sacral vertebrae. Orthosis helps support and decompress the spine in patients recovering from surgery or injury. Rigid anterior and posterior panels limit ﬂexion and extension and help protect the vertebrae and surrounding tissues.
Hand loops and dual Power Pull Closures™ make the brace easy to apply and deliver patient-controlled compression to the abdominal cavity to help unload the spine and support musculature. Slide- to-adjust sizing feature significantly reduces inventory requirements with only two sizes needed to fit the majority of patients.
This innovative design incorporates Outlast®, a high-tech fabric that provides proactive temperature regulation to help manage heat and moisture beneath the brace for all-day comfort. Removable back panel allows brace to easily “step down” to a traditional back brace, offering moderate support and increased customer value. Optional Gel Pouch (sold separately) attaches easily and delivers hot or cold therapy following surgery, injection or injury.
- Rigid posterior panel stabilizes from T9 to SC junction and can be adjusted with heat to achieve a custom ﬁt; hand loops and Power Pull Closures allow patients with limited upper extremity strength and dexterity to independently apply the brace.
- Indicated for lower back pain, sprains or strains, spinal stenosis, spondylosis, spondylolysis, spondylolithesis, degenerative disc disease, bulging or herniated discs, burst fractures, facet syndrome and post-operative stabilization following laminectomy, foraminotomy, IDET procedures, discectomy, fusion or decompression.
- Constructed of nylon, breathable CoolMesh and Outlast fabrics, molded pull tabs, heat moldable ABS posterior panel, HDPE anterior/lateral panels and hook and loop closures.
Indications for Use:
- Low back pain
- Sprains or strains
- Spinal stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Bulging discs
- Herniating discs
- Burst fractures
- Facet syndrome
- Post-opative stabilization following laminectomy
- IDET procedures
- Rigid Back Panel - Removes easily for step-down modularity and can be shaped with a heat gun for added customization
- Universal Sizing - Two sizes fit waist circumference ranges of 30-60" using the Lift-and-Slide adjustmenet - no trimming required
- Power Pull Closures - Durable molded pull tabs allow the patient to effortlessly apply and adjust the desired level of compression
- Hand Loops - Located on both front panels to promote independent brace application and removal when grip strength is impaired
- Removable Side Panels - Included in the LSO Plus model for added lateral stabilization
- Integrated Anterior Panels - Shaped and slotted to help eliminate irritation when sitting or bending
- Sizing Guides - Embroidered sizing marks take the guesswrok out of the belt length adjustment
- CoolMesh Fabric - Breathable mesh helps wick moisture and encourage airflow keeping you cool and dry