Corflex XR Cubital Tunnel Splint
Innovative support that immobilizes and positions the elbow at 122 º to help reduce pain and numbness associated with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Innovative support that immobilizes and positions the elbow at 122 º to help reduce pain and numbness associated with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Indicated for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, post-surgical application or post-cast removal
- Constructed of rigid A.B.S. material with medial contouring on shell and plush cloth liner (replacement liners also available)
|Sizing Guide||S /M||M / L||L / XL|
|Fits most females
& smaller framed males
|Fits most males &
larger framed females
|Fits large framed
males & XL framed
1. Locate medial side of splint as marked.
2. Apply device with arm flexed, following the contour of the splint and making sure medial sticker is on the inside of arm.
3. Attach middle strap by wrapping it around the entire unit and attaching to itself.
4. Slide bottom strap through buckle and attach at desired comfort level.
5. Complete application by sliding top strap through buckle and attach at desired comfort level.
Care and Cleaning
Corflex manufactures a quality line of products and to help your care for the product properly we provided the following instructions for care & cleaning:
Wipe plastic shell with damp cloth, you may use disinfectant or mild soap, and wipe dry.
For products with a removable liner, you may hand wash liner in warm water with mild soap, air dry, do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.