DonJoy Defiance III Custom Knee Brace
Combining the ultimate in technology, materials and design, this lightweight brace provides durable support for moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities. Custom Made !! Please contact us before ordering
The Custom Defiance and Defiance III is DonJoy's hallmark knee brace. Combining the ultimate in technology, materials and design, this lightweight brace provides durable support for moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities.
Plus, the low-profile design fits comfortably underneath clothing and sports uniforms, including hockey and football. As the strongest of DonJoy's functional braces, the custom, carbon composite Defiance is recommended for high collision sports, while its featherweight materials and custom fit also make it the brace of choice for activities of daily living.
Available in three lengths: standard, short and standard thigh with short calf.
The Defiance III is custom made and requires measurements that are taken by either using the CCMI Mark III system or a cast mould of your leg
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mold . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
Minimum 12 1/2" (31.8cm), 10 1/4" (26cm)
Maximum30 5/8" (77.8cm), 20 3/4" (52.7cm)
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.
Lifetime warranty on frame and hinges. 6 month warranty on all soft components, straps, pads and covers.
Features and Benefits
• ACL/PCL versions with patented 4-point dynamic leverage system
• Medial sweeping thigh that provides inner thigh clearance for bi-lateral brace use and riding sports
• Anti-Migration Strap to prevent brace from migrating
• Swiveling strap tabs for changing leg shapes through flexion and extension
• Low profile hinge cover for better strength and medial clearance
• Supra Condyle Suspension-prevents brace migration
• Weighs approximately 18 ounces
• Low-profile design
• Custom made to individual patient measurements
• 72-hour in-house turnaround
• CI version with anterior thigh strap
• Short calf version available for ski and motocross boot clearance
• Short and standard lengths
• Defiance Extra version includes reinforced carbon frame and slide shield
• Suede, chamois and chamois pneumatic liners and strap pads available
• Flexion stops: 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°
• Extension stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° (10° installed)