DonJoy Defiance III Custom Knee Brace
Combining the ultimate in technology, materials and design, this lightweight brace provides durable support for moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities. Custom Made !! Please contact us before ordering
The Custom Defiance and Defiance III is DonJoy's hallmark knee brace. Combining the ultimate in technology, materials and design, this lightweight brace provides durable support for moderate to severe ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities.
Plus, the low-profile design fits comfortably underneath clothing and sports uniforms, including hockey and football. As the strongest of DonJoy's functional braces, the custom, carbon composite Defiance is recommended for high collision sports, while its featherweight materials and custom fit also make it the brace of choice for activities of daily living.
Available in three lengths: standard, short and standard thigh with short calf.
The Defiance III is custom made and requires measurements that are taken by either using the CCMI Mark III system or a cast mould of your leg
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mold . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
Minimum 12 1/2" (31.8cm), 10 1/4" (26cm)
Maximum30 5/8" (77.8cm), 20 3/4" (52.7cm)
Lifetime warranty on frame and hinges. 6 month warranty on all soft components, straps, pads and covers.
Features and Benefits
• ACL/PCL versions with patented 4-point dynamic leverage system
• Medial sweeping thigh that provides inner thigh clearance for bi-lateral brace use and riding sports
• Anti-Migration Strap to prevent brace from migrating
• Swiveling strap tabs for changing leg shapes through flexion and extension
• Low profile hinge cover for better strength and medial clearance
• Supra Condyle Suspension-prevents brace migration
• Weighs approximately 18 ounces
• Low-profile design
• Custom made to individual patient measurements
• 72-hour in-house turnaround
• CI version with anterior thigh strap
• Short calf version available for ski and motocross boot clearance
• Short and standard lengths
• Defiance Extra version includes reinforced carbon frame and slide shield
• Suede, chamois and chamois pneumatic liners and strap pads available
• Flexion stops: 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°
• Extension stops: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30° and 40° (10° installed)