DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace
Velocity represents an evolution in DonJoy ankle brace technology, utilizing several new, proprietary design features, resulting in a new level of ankle brace performance and providing the foundation for successful ankle injury prevention and treatment.
The Velocity ES ( Extra Support ) and MS ( Moderate Support ) have a foot and ankle speed wrap to apply compression for acute ankle injuries and to control inflammation.
The Velocity LS ( Light Support ) is recommended for prophylactic use or for patients who do not have an acute ankle sprain with inflammation.
Velocity Ankle Braces are used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Inversion Ankle Sprains
- Eversion Ankle Sprains
- Unnatural Rotation of the Ankle
Product Features…and the benefits you’ll experience!
- Low Profile and Lightweight
This brace easily fits into your shoe giving you the extra support you need without bulkiness.
- Anatomically Designed Bilateral Hinges
You get to experience natural, unrestricted movement while wearing this brace.
- Moldable Foot Plate
Enjoy the benefits of a custom fit with out the cost!
- R3 Technology (Rapid-Rigid-Ratched) in the Calf Cuff
Provides compression to your ankle joint to prevent swelling.
- Rigid Uprights
Gives extra protection to your ankle in case of impact.
Size Men's Shoe Size Women's Shoe Size
Small 6-8 8-9.5
Medium 8-12 9.5-13.5
Large 12 + 13.5 and +
Calf Measuring Information - Measure calf circumference 8" from ground.
Calf Cuff Calf Circumference
Standard 7.25” – 10”
Wide 10” – 12.5”
Instructions for Use…how to put on your DonJoy Velocity Ankle Brace.
|Step 1: Unfasten and loosen all straps. Place ankle in the brace and position at 90o.||Step 2: Wrap and secure calf liner.|
|Step 3: Insert calf ratchet strap end through opening on the opposite calf ratchet strap.||Step 4: Pull, wrap, and lock both calf ratchet straps snugly into place without impairing circulation.|
|Step 5: Align tongue with the center of the forefoot.||Step 6: Pull and wrap ankle strap(s) snugly into place without impairing circulation.|
How to use the heat moldable foot plate.
1. Remove inner liner and outer shell (ES version).
2. Apply heat evenly to the area of interest using a heat gun. Heat molding the foot plate should be performed by medical professionals only. Do not use an oven, boiling water, or any heat source other than a heat gun. Do not heat foot plate to more than 300F as melting may occur. Do not attempt to heat mold any component other than the foot plate. If heated, the rivets will readily burn bare skin.
3. Manually form desired changes with gloved hands prior to cooling. Do not attempt to form components against bare skin.
4. Reheat and continue forming as necessary.
5. The foot plate will retain heat after heat source is removed. Allow sufficient cooling time prior to making contact with bare skin.
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.