Mediven Active Sporty Compression Socks for Men
The hard wearing compression sock for men.
Mediven active is made using a special knitting technique. Therefore the sock has a seam at the toes that you can‘t feel. In addition, a super soft comfort sole and a strong heel are other convincing features – and every sock fits like a second skin. The fact that mediven active is unrecognisable as a compression sock, thanks to the special fine ribbed design, makes it even more desirable.
- Very soft and supple material for particularly easy donning and doffing
- Optimum comfort in wear and high breathability
- Perfect fit thanks to elastic and hard-wearing comfort gusset
- New shaping comfort
CC1: 10% elastane, 90% polyamide
CCL2: 11% elastane, 89% polyamide
1) Ankle circumference just above the ankle bone
2) Calf circumference at the widest portion of the calf
3) Length from two centimeters below back of the knee crease to the floor (best to do this measurement in sitting with knee bent to 90 degrees)
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We Pay the Return Shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. We pay the return shipping fees for your exchange, and best of all, with our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We understand how hard it is to keep all packaging and even opening packages without damaging them, but we ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 3.0 - 5 day return policy
- Compression socks/stockings - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Barefoot Science Products - 5 day return policy
- Post-operative braces and shoes - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non-returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non-returnable
- COMPEX TENS, FIXX, AYRE and Like Units/Accessories - non-returnable
- Custom braces - non-returnable
- Custom ordered compression socks/stockings - non-returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non-returnable
- ComfiHips - non-returnable
- Hernia Brief/Boxer Products - non-returnable
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - non-returnable
- Muscle Aid and COMPEX Tape - non-returnable
- Compression Sock Accessories - non-returnable
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Indications for use:
- Primary or secondary varicosis
- Chronic venous disorders: C0 to C4 according to CEAP
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Thrombophlebitis (superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis
- Deep venous thrombosis, condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome