MedSpec ASO EVO Ankle Stabilizer
Maximum Stabilization and Support. The ASO EVO Ankle Stabilizers new strapping and cuff design provides greater inversion/eversion control and protection against syndesmotic ankle sprains compared to original ASO.
The MedSpec ASO EVO ankle stabilizer is an EVOlutionary step forward in ankle protection. With its new strapping and cuff design, the EVO provides even greater inversion / eversion control and protection against syndesmotic ankle sprains than the original ASO. In addition, the dynamic cuff has been upgraded to offer superior comfort and suppor
Excess material has been removed from the internal plastic cuff to enhance the circumferential compression around the distal tibiofi bular joint. In addition, the dynamic cuff is now lined with CoolFlex padding for improved comfort and Skinlo material to resist distal migration.
Stirrup & Stabilizing Straps
Inner stirrup strap is redirected through slots in the dynamic cuff and continues outside the boot to form the stabilizing straps which better capture the calcaneus (heel) and resist inversion or eversion of the ankle to help stabilize the talocrural and subtalar joints.
CoolFlex Achilles Pad & Tongue
CoolFlex padding contains spandex fi ber to provide superior comfort along the Achilles tendon and dorsum of foot. The shoe lace is attached to the bottom of the tongue for ease of application.
For improved comfort and durability, the seam is now positioned along the rear portion of the boot. There is no longer a seam under the foot.
- Inversion or eversion ankle sprains
- Syndesmotic ankle sprains (high ankle sprains)
- Medial or lateral ankle instability
- Subtalar joint instability
- Nylon material for durability
- Low profile easily fits in any type of shoe
- Bilateral design which fits right or left foot
- Manufactured in the US under highest quality control standards
- Available in black Available in various six sizes
- Machine wash gentle cycle, no bleach. Air dry