MedSpec Back-n-Black Back Support
The patented design features of the Back-n-Black provide you with the support and comfort you need in the treatment of lumbar spine related disorders.
Anterior and Posterior Panels
The semi-rigid plastic anterior panel and plastic and foam posterior panels work in concert with the inelastic nylon strapping system (similar to a seat-belt material) to increase the intra-abdominal pressure, thereby decreasing the load on the discs of the spine and surrounding musculoskeletal structures of the lumbar spine.
Nylon Strapping System
The new larger handles on the elastic belt and nylon strapping system allow for ease of application and tightening to create the desired level of compression.
Breathable Elastic Panels
The breathable semi-flexible elastic panels on the interior offer adjustability in fitting various abdominal shapes and enhance patience compliance with their low profile design.
Indications for Use:
- Chronic or acute low back pain
- Ligamentous sprains and muscle strains of the lumbar spine
- Postural support
- Herniated Discs
- Lumbar sprains/strains
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Osteoarthritis of the low back
- Disc protrusions
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Made out of medical grade material
- Panel is 9 and 3/4 inch wide
- Non-stretch material straps ensure stability and even compression around the torso
- Fits both men and women
- Removable lumbo-sacral pad. Place in freezer for cold therapy