MKO Sprint Air Walker Short
The perfect air walker for patients looking for stability and comfort.
MKO Spring Boot Features:
- Designed to stabilize and protect the ankle and foot
- Durable semi-rigid shell with anterior panel and air circulation vents
- Medial and lateral air bladders inflate and deflate independently
- Air bladders reinforced with an outer layer of laminated nylon fabric
- Built-in bulb air pumps and push-button air release valves for ease of use
- Deluxe tri-layer composite liner with removable toe cover
- Wide footbed accomodates swelling and bulky dressings
- Left or right applicaiton reduces inventory requirements
- Loop-and-lock contact-closure straps for easy application and removal
- Removable toe guard with three settings to accomodate foot length
- Removable EVA insole for easy cleaning
- Rocker sole with non-skid tread promotes a natural gait
- Closed-cell foam insole helps absorb and dissipate foot strike shock
Ease of application - Three-strap system evenly disperses pressure, eliminates pooling of edema
- Stable fracture of foot
- Post-operative immobilization
1. Lightweight ergodynamic design.
2. Premium quality liner with removable toe cover
3. Textured heavy duty sole with natural gait rocker bottom.
4. Bi lateral individually controlled integrated pumps offer simple inflation/deflation.
5. Laminated nylon protective air-cell pockets to reduce leaks/returns
6. Walker sock and rigid toe guard (WSIB) included no charge.
7. Wide foot bed to accommodate dressings and edema.
8. Swivel Strap D-rings over metatarsus for easier application
9. Reinforced stitched straps
10. Economically priced.