New DonJoy IceMan Classic3 Cold Therapy Universal Pad System
The New IceMan CLASSIC3™ helps reduce pain and swelling to speed up recovery. Dual pump recirculation technology preserves and remixes chilled and warm water at a constant flow rate to maintain optimal temperature.
As low as $267.70
The Classic Advantage
The IceMan CLASSIC3™ cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling, speeding up rehabilitation. The IceMan® helps provide extended cold therapy to aid in a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. The IceMan CLASSIC3 utilizes DonJoy’s recirculation technology.
- Time tested with over 20-years of experience delivering industry leading cold therapy solutions
- Developed through direct customer interaction and feedback
- DonJoy’s patent-pending recirculation technology provides consistent cold therapy. After chilled water flows through the cold pad and becomes warmer, the dual pump recirculation technology preserves and remixes it with cooler ice water at a constant flow rate. Unlike other cold therapy units which restrict or pinch water flow to the cold pad to cause variable flow rates and inconsistent pad temperatures, the IceMan CLASSIC3 provides consistent cool water distribution throughout the cold pad for extended, continuous cold therapy.
Patient Convenience and Ease-of-use
- Designed for easy refill indication
- Self-priming, plug-n-play operation
- Designed for easy portability and storage
- A complete line of cold pads to help deliver cold therapy to where it is needed the most
- Universal Pad Dimensions 10.85”x11.34” Regular Hose 6.5"
- Universal Pad Dimensions 10.85”x11.34” Extended Hose 15"
- Universal XL Pad Dimensions 12”x11.34” Regular Hose 6.5"
- Universal XL Pad Dimensions 12”x11.34” Extended Hose 15"
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We pay the return shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. With our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, the packaging is damaged and/or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, up to a 25% restocking fee may be deducted from your refund. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- Non-returnable items: Cold Therapy products and accessories, Heat pads, Custom Braces, Custom ordered compression socks, Compression sock accessories, Boxer Brief/Boxer and undergarment products, Sprays and Gels, Muscle Tape, Bone Growth Stimulators, IFC devices, Muscle Stimulators, TENS, Massagers, Compression Recovery Boots and like units are not returnable.
- 5-day return policy: Crutches (iWalk), Post-operative braces and shoes, Shoe balancers and lifts, Cast / waterproof cover products, Rigid ankle/foot immobilizers, Orthotic Insoles/inserts/pads, Shoulder Immobilizers/Slings and Off-the-shelf compression Socks/stockings are subject to a 5-day return from delivery.
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.