Orliman DorsoLumbar Brace DorsoTech
Lightweight and ergonomically designed dorsolumbar brace made from breathable materials for proper stabilization and posture correction. The rear component is composed of a rigid fabric base and a height-adjustable aluminum plate. It provides an individualized fit to the curvature of the back thanks to its foldability and properly controls the alignment of the spine. The front area features semi-rigid elements to increase intra-abdominal pressure and provide a stable base for posture correction. Both components are connected by a system of straps which, once adjusted (in position and traction)., enables the kyphotic curvature characteristic of osteoporotic patients to be decreased.
- Kyphotic curve correction, producing a slight increase in the patient's height.
- Stabilization of the spine.
- Restriction of movements that may be harmful to the integrity of the vertebrae.
- Improved functional mobility, increasing the user's independence.
- Improved dynamic balance, preventing falls.
- Improved muscle activity.
- Increased intra-abdominal pressure.
- Pain relief, resulting in a clear improvement in quality of life.
- Stable osteoporotic fracture.
- Muscle weakness.
- Scheuermann's juvenile kyphosis.
- Kyphosis with back pain.
- Vertebral misalignments.
- Postural rehabilitation.