Ossur CTi OA Custom
The CTi OA knee brace has ultra-stiff, composite shells that can be constructed with up to 7˚ of varus or valgus correction, offering a high level of protection and stability for clinicians interested in treating osteoarthritis and ligament instability equally. Please contact us before ordering.
The CTi OA knee brace has ultra-stiff, composite shells that can be constructed with up to 7˚ of varus or valgus correction, offering a high level of protection and stability for clinicians interested in treating osteoarthritis and ligament instability equally.
Key features include a Total Support System, Accutrac™ hinges that mimic the natural motion of the knee joint and breathable liners, coated with Ossur® Sensil® Silicone2 to eliminate migration and improve efficacy.
• Total Support System™ provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
• Hand-laminated, carbon composite frame construction supplies true rigid support
• Frame shape is low-profile and contours to the leg, making it suitable for a variety of physical activities
• Anatomically-correct Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops track the natural movement of the knee
• Proprietary Sensil® padding is comfortable and reduces migration
• Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on buckles and lower cuff improves comfort and eliminates pressure points
• Flexible lower medial cuff provides increased protection against rotational forces and is breathable for added comfort
• Constructed from non-corrosive materials, enabling use for water sports
• One Year Fit Guarantee to accommodate changes in leg size during the first year following injury
• Choice of 12 standard colors available at no additional cost
Available in 3 models: Vapour, Standard, Pro Sport
SIZE: Custom Made, Please Contact
PRICE: Please Contact
Colour: See Chart
The Cti OA is custom made and requires a cast mould of your leg.
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mould . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
Indications for Use
• Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
• ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
• High to low impact levels are covered by 3 models: Vapor, Standard and Pro Sport
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We pay the return shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. With our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We understand how hard it is to keep all packaging and even opening packages without damaging them, but we ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- Non-returnable items: Cold Therapy products and accessories, Heat pads, Custom Braces, Custom ordered compression socks, Compression sock accessories, Boxer Brief/Boxer and undergarment products, Sprays and Gels, Muscle Tape, Bone Growth Stimulators, IFC devices, Muscle Stimulators, TENS, Massagers, Compression Recovery Boots and like units are not returnable.
- 5-day return policy: Crutches (iWalk), Post-operative braces and shoes, Shoe balancers and lifts, Cast / waterproof cover products, Rigid ankle/foot immobilizers, Orthotic Insoles/inserts/pads, Shoulder Immobilizers/Slings and Off-the-shelf compression Socks/stockings are subject to a 5-day return from delivery.
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.