Ossur CTi OA Custom
The CTi OA knee brace has ultra-stiff, composite shells that can be constructed with up to 7˚ of varus or valgus correction, offering a high level of protection and stability for clinicians interested in treating osteoarthritis and ligament instability equally. Please contact us before ordering.
The CTi OA knee brace has ultra-stiff, composite shells that can be constructed with up to 7˚ of varus or valgus correction, offering a high level of protection and stability for clinicians interested in treating osteoarthritis and ligament instability equally.
Key features include a Total Support System, Accutrac™ hinges that mimic the natural motion of the knee joint and breathable liners, coated with Ossur® Sensil® Silicone2 to eliminate migration and improve efficacy.
• Total Support System™ provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
• Hand-laminated, carbon composite frame construction supplies true rigid support
• Frame shape is low-profile and contours to the leg, making it suitable for a variety of physical activities
• Anatomically-correct Accutrac™ hinges with extension stops track the natural movement of the knee
• Proprietary Sensil® padding is comfortable and reduces migration
• Skin-friendly SensEdge overmolding on buckles and lower cuff improves comfort and eliminates pressure points
• Flexible lower medial cuff provides increased protection against rotational forces and is breathable for added comfort
• Constructed from non-corrosive materials, enabling use for water sports
• One Year Fit Guarantee to accommodate changes in leg size during the first year following injury
• Choice of 12 standard colors available at no additional cost
Available in 3 models: Vapour, Standard, Pro Sport
SIZE: Custom Made, Please Contact
PRICE: Please Contact
Colour: See Chart
The Cti OA is custom made and requires a cast mould of your leg.
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mould . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
Indications for Use
• Mild to severe unicompartmental osteoarthritis
• ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary and combined instabilities
• High to low impact levels are covered by 3 models: Vapor, Standard and Pro Sport