Push Sports Elbow Brace
The PUSH Sports Tennis Elbow Brace provides relief from pain associated with tennis or golfer’s elbow (medial or lateral epicondylitis/elbow tendonitis). The elbow brace applies pressure to specific forearm muscles, by means of a soft pad, thereby relieving pressure on the tendon insertion point at the elbow joint during sudden, sharp, or prolonged strain.
Applying the Brace
Before use: remove the protective foil from the pad.
1. Insert the end of the strap through the strap ring. Slide the brace up to arm. In case of a tennis elbow, the yellow pad is positioned on the outside of the elbow; in the case of golfer's elbow, it should be on the inside. The strap ring should not be located in the crease of the elbow.
2. Place the brace on the lower arm muscles, approximately six centimetres below the elbow.
3. Close the strap tightly enough to feel pressure when the arm is bent and the muscles are tightened. No tension should be felt when the muscles are relaxed. The strap can be left in the strap ring when the brace is removed.
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.
Indications for Use:
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis)