Push Sports Knee Brace
The PUSH Sports Knee Brace offers innovative leaf spring hinges for maximum medial and lateral support, while not restricting flexion and extension. Movement to the sides is countered while bending and extending is not hindered. The hinge is covered to comply with rules in contact sports. A 'U' shaped pad is positioned around the knee cap to stabilize the patella, and keep it tracking accurately. This brace is made of a very thin, breathable material, that wicks away moisture for optimum comfort. It provides compression and support for unstable knees, or to protect against injury or reinjury of ligaments, meniscus and patella.
Applying the Brace
Open the two hook and loop fasteners.
1. Pull the brace over the knee until the pad is positioned snugly underneath the kneecap. For the proper degree of support, it is important that the pad fits closely around the kneecap.
2. Close the lower hook and loop fastener to provide a comfortable degree of compression below the knee.
3. Close the upper hook and loop fastener to provide a comfortable degree of compression around the upper leg. It is important that the pad presses snugly against the kneecap.
Indications for use:
- General knee instability
- Residual instability following a collateral ligament injury
- Arthrosis with mild instability
- Meniscus injury
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFS)