Push Sports Thumb Brace
Offers effective support after sprain, strain, or dislocation of the thumb joint. Allows you to continue sports and activities, without fear of reinjury.
Open all hook and loop fasteners.
1. For initial use only. Place the thumb cap over the thumb, ensuring that the MCP joint fits in the bowl of the thumb cap. Then close the thumb loop diagonally across the cap, ensuring a snug fit, but avoiding any pinching.
2. Slide the thumb cap across the thumb, ensuring the slightly arched thumb fits snugly in the thumb cap.
3. Close the elastic wrist strap at the base of the brace comfortably.
4. Align and fasten the section of the elastic base with the single blue line to the section on the loop with the single blue line. Tighten the elastic fabric comfortably.
5. Wrap the non-elastic strap around the back of the thumb and align and fasten the strap with the two blue lines to the two blue lines on the loop section. Lastly, fasten the yellow tab comfortably on the back of the hand.
Indication for Use:
- After overstretching of (partial) rupture of the ligament (inner side) of the middle thumb joint (MCP-1) (skier's thumb)
- Distortion of the middle thumb joint (MCP-1)
- Instability in the middle thumb joint (MCP-1)
- Has an exceptional postiion retention
- Offers an individually adjustable movement restriction
- A contoured shell protects a painful thumb from outside impact
- Keeps the palm free for a good grip and good ball handling