Push Sports Thumb Brace
Offers effective support after sprain, strain, or dislocation of the thumb joint. Allows you to continue sports and activities, without fear of reinjury.
The Push Sports Thumb brace offers a solution when there is continuous pain in the thumb as a result of overstitching the middle thumb joint (MCP-1) due to a ball injury or fall when skiing. The thumb brace stabilizes the joint and this allows the affected ligaments to heal. The thumb cap protects the painful thumb against the impact of a ball, for example. The straps on the brace can be individually adjusted so that the user can restrict the extent of extension of the thumb. The straps also take up the slack that has been caused by the damaged to the joint ligaments. The strap system runs diagonally and provides lateral support to the middle thumb joint. The remaining thumb joints and the wrist retain their freedom of movement. The thumb brace keeps the palm of the hand free and fits neatly under goalkeeper's gloves or ski gloves.
Open all hook and loop fasteners.
1. For initial use only. Place the thumb cap over the thumb, ensuring that the MCP joint fits in the bowl of the thumb cap. Then close the thumb loop diagonally across the cap, ensuring a snug fit, but avoiding any pinching.
2. Slide the thumb cap across the thumb, ensuring the slightly arched thumb fits snugly in the thumb cap.
3. Close the elastic wrist strap at the base of the brace comfortably.
4. Align and fasten the section of the elastic base with the single blue line to the section on the loop with the single blue line. Tighten the elastic fabric comfortably.
5. Wrap the non-elastic strap around the back of the thumb and align and fasten the strap with the two blue lines to the two blue lines on the loop section. Lastly, fasten the yellow tab comfortably on the back of the hand.
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at email@example.com and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.
Indication for Use:
- After overstretching of (partial) rupture of the ligament (inner side) of the middle thumb joint (MCP-1) (skier's thumb)
- Distortion of the middle thumb joint (MCP-1)
- Instability in the middle thumb joint (MCP-1)
- Has an exceptional postiion retention
- Offers an individually adjustable movement restriction
- A contoured shell protects a painful thumb from outside impact
- Keeps the palm free for a good grip and good ball handling