Aircast® SP Walker (Short Pneumatic)
The Aircast SP Walker™ low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort.
As low as $128.50
The Aircast SP Walker Boot low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for "total contact" fit and secure support.
Indication: Metatarsal fracture; Forefoot and midfoot injury; Acute or post-operative use; Bunionectomy; Soft tissue injury.
- Pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable distal aircells provide compression and support the malleoli
- Aircells can be individually inflated for a "total contact" fit
- Lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell protection
- Designed to provide pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injury, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injury, bunionectomies and acute or post-operative use.
- 6-month Walking Brace Quality Warranty assures the brace is free from defects in materials and workmanship and will repair or replace a defective product at no charge to customer
This easy-to-apply cover is used to provide a hygienic environment by preventing the spread of dirt, dust and germs brought from the outdoors when coming indoors, on a patients’ Walking Brace.
Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover
The Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover is designed to repel the elements and to keep the walking brace clean and dry. The contact closures on the back of the cover allow for easy application. Open bottom allows sure-footing for ambulatory patients. The Aircast Walking Brace Weather Cover comes in Small (fits: Ped and Small), Large (fits: Medium and Large) and XLarge (fits: XLarge) and with an option for Tall or Short.