CMF OL1000 Bone Growth Stimulators are portable, battery-powered medical devices indicated for use in the noninvasive treatment of an established nonunion fracture.
Call for more Information 1-888-300-0063
CMF OL1000 Bone Growth Stimulators are portable, battery-powered medical devices indicated for use in the noninvasive treatment of an established nonunion fracture acquired secondary to trauma, excluding all vertebrae and flat bones.
CMF SpinaLogic is a portable, battery-powered, micro-controlled, noninvasive bone growth stimulator indicated as an adjunct electromagnetic treatment to primary lumbar spinal fusion surgery for one or two levels.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Easy-to-use & Noninvasive
- Requires simple, one-button operation
- Device is worn for 30 minutes per day
- Can be used with internal or external fixation or over a cast
This treatment has been shown in pre-clinical studies to help the body's own healing process begin working. Clinical studies have shown an increased chance of healing of 60.7% in patients with nonunions that averaged 29.3 months from injury. Registry data on over 2300 patients reports a heal rate of 75.1%.
Scientific evidence supporting CMF is often considered the MOST relevant…
After testing multiple hypotheses, researcher determined that maximum bone cell response occurred within frequencies similar to those generated intrinsically by functional activity.
The noted, “Resorption of bone is lowest and new-bone formation is greatest when the power of the induced electric fields is concentrated in the very low-frequency range”
( 15Hz -150Hz).5
Further research in various frequencies impact on bone cell response showed the optimal frequency for bone healing to be 76.6Hz, the frequency now offered by the CMF bone growth stimulator system.6
Just 30 minutes exposure to 76.6Hz increased the volume and number of IGF II molecules and receptors. An increase in both have been correlated to an amplified increase in bone cell proliferation.
CMF Spinalogic has been proven to accelerate spinal fusion
CMF Technology is the MOST clinically effective electrical bone growth stimulator at 30 minutes per day.7
The ONLY technology proven to accelerate spine fusion in one simple, 30 minute treatment per day.
With just one 30 minute treatment per day, the CMF Spinalogic provided:
The device has the following features:
• Lightweight and comfortable
• Easy-to-use & Noninvasive
• Requires simple, one-button operation
• Device is worn for only 30 minutes per day
• Can be used with internal or external fixation or over a cast
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We pay the return shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. With our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We understand how hard it is to keep all packaging and even opening packages without damaging them, but we ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- Non-returnable items: Cold Therapy products and accessories, Heat pads, Custom Braces, Custom ordered compression socks, Compression sock accessories, Boxer Brief/Boxer and undergarment products, Sprays and Gels, Muscle Tape, Bone Growth Stimulators, IFC devices, Muscle Stimulators, TENS, Massagers, Compression Recovery Boots and like units are not returnable.
- 5-day return policy: Crutches (iWalk), Post-operative braces and shoes, Shoe balancers and lifts, Cast / waterproof cover products, Rigid ankle/foot immobilizers, Orthotic Insoles/inserts/pads, Shoulder Immobilizers/Slings and Off-the-shelf compression Socks/stockings are subject to a 5-day return from delivery.
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Contraindications for CMFOL1000:
Use of this device is contraindicated in individuals having a synovial pseudarthrosis. Demand-type pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) operation may be adversely affected by exposure to magnetic fields. Physicians should not prescribe CMF 0L1000 for applications that may place the treatment transducers in close proximity to the pacemaker. Further screening by the attending cardiologist is recommended (such as with an electrocardiogram). CMF 0L1000 should not be used in the presence of external or internal fixation devices that are constructed from magnetic materials.
(NOTE: Almost all fracture fixation devices implanted today are made from nonmagnetic materials.)
- Based on comparison of FDA approval dates for all electrical stimulators.
- Based on and compared to all evidence supporting 30 minutes CMF weartime.
- CMF OL1000 is the only electrical stimulation technology indicated for 30 minutes use in the noninvasive treatment of an established nonunion fracture acquired secondary to trauma, excluding all vertebrae and flat bones.
- Dates represent first FDA approval of technology – technology may have been approved for other products at later dates. ⁵McLeod, K.J., Rubin, C.T., The Effect of Low Frequency Electrical Fields on Osteogenesis. J. Bone Joint Surg., 74A: 920 – 929, 1992.
- Ryaby, J.T., et al., The Role of Insulin-like Growth Factor in Magnetic Field Regulation of Bone Formation, Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics, 35: 87-91, 1994.
- The only technology approved and with clinical evidence at 30 minutes per day.
- Linovitz R, Pathria M, Bernhardt M, et al. Combined Magnetic Fields Accelerate and Increase Spine Fusion: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled Study, Spine. 2002 July; 27(13):1383-1388. ⁹NASS Coverage Policy Recommendations for Electrical Bone Growth Stimulators, 2016.