Ossur Rebound Foot-Up Foot Wrap
Optional Rebound Foot-Up Foot Wrap can be used when barefoot or in open shoes or sandals. The adjustable elastic strap is attached to the Foot Wrap using a nut and bolt fastened through the eyelets.
Ossur Rebound Foot Wrap Option ( This is the forefoot wrap portion only for use with the Ossur Rebound Foot-Up support )
- Provides toe clearance with each step.
- For use with sandals or barefoot.
- Highly rated for comfort and effectiveness.
Rebound Foot-Up is a lightweight ankle/foot orthosis (AFO) that offers dynamic support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support. The Rebound Foot-Up supports the ankle dorsiflexion during swing phase. Dynamic support is provided by an elastic strap connected to the shoe by either a transparent plastic inlay placed between shoelaces, or by a nut and bolt fastened through the eyelets. The positioning of the fastening allows for individualizing the support by providing the option of positioning the dorsiflexion support on the medial or lateral side. When using the plastic inlay, the dorsiflexion support becomes neutral.
- Dynamic and discreet support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support.
- Improved function, ease of use, comfort, and quality.
- Allows for voluntary plantarflexion.
- Positioned medial or lateral support.
- Contoured to the shape of leg.
- Adjustable strap length.
- Smart clamp facilitates one-handed donning / doffing.
- Optional Rebound Foot-Up® Foot Wrap can be used without shoes or in open shoes or sandals.