Ossur Rebound Hinged Knee Brace
With six variations to choose from, Össur's Rebound hinged knee brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality braces designed to serve the needs of a broad range of patients.
Rebound® Knee Brace
Össur's Rebound hinged knee brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality braces designed to serve the needs of a broad range of patients.
Two Lengths Available
12" or 16" inch lengths
Sleeve or Wrap On
Two Versions of Hinges
Polycentric or ROM Hinge
- Breathe freely. Featuring our unique, 3-layer Cooltech™ fabric, the Rebound Knee Brace is highly breathable, reduces heat retention and dries ultrafast.
- Popliteal comfort. The Rebound Knee Brace stretches in extension and relaxes back to its natural shape in flexion, minimizing the popliteal bunching that causes skin irritation in other products.
- Patella support included. A removable, universal patella buttress is included with every sleeve version of the Rebound Knee Brace for easy, customizable patellar support, whenever necessary.
- Control where it counts. Dual lower cruciate straps enable fine-tuned control of the anterior-posterior hinge placement and cinch the Rebound Knee Brace above the gastroc to reduce migration.
- Strap it your way. The reversible strapping of the Rebound Knee Brace can be set up to pull laterally-to-medially, medially-to-laterally, or a combination of both, depending on your specific objectives.
Indications for Use
- ROM Hinge Models: Mild to moderate ACL and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities, sprains and strains.
- Non-ROM (Polycentric) Hinge Models: Mild medial/lateral knee instabilities
Note! For best results:
a) When contouring hinge arms, remove hinges from softgood and bend hinge arms as
desired. Re-apply hinges to softgood before application ensuring the hinge arms are
completely seated within the hinge pockets and the hinge condyle is secured to the
b) Adjust patella buttress as necessary before application. It can be trimmed or removed
1. Application of Brace:
a) Sleeve version: Using the pull-tabs, pull softgood up over the knee so that the patella
opening is centered over the patella (Figure 2).
b) Wrap-around version: Open the softgood and place behind the knee
(Figure 3a). Wrap the softgood around the leg (lower portion first) and fasten firmly
with the contact closures (Figure 3b). The patella opening should be centered over the
2. Fasten Straps
Unroll each strap and fasten in the order shown. The order is the same for both sleeve and
wrap-around versions (Figure 4):
a) Strap 1 & 2 Note: The yellow strap tab allows the strap tension behind the leg to
adjust to size when fitting.
b) Strap 3 Note (long version only): With the knee in slight flexion, press the hinges
slightly posterior. When tightening, ensure the strap is first drawn around the back of
leg with moderate tension and press down on the contact fastener. Continue wrapping
the strap through the corresponding d-ring. Draw the strap snug and press down the
c) Straps 4 Note (long version only): Individually tighten straps 4 to fix the
hinge position mid-line on the leg. Strap length can be adjusted from both ends of the
strap (Figure 5).
d) Remove yellow strap tab: Once all straps are adjusted and fastened as desired,
remove the yellow strap tab behind strap 2 to secure.
Patella buttresses are located within the patella opening of the knee brace. Remove
buttress from inside of the brace and attach in desired position.
3. Range of Motion Adjustment (ROM)
Adjustment should be performed by a health care professional. The brace comes with 10°
extension stops attached to the hinges. If needed, ROM control can be adjusted using the
Extension and Flexion stops included with the brace. Extension stops are labeled 0°, 5°,
10°, 20°, 30° and 40°. Flexion stops are labeled 0°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°.
Adjusting the ROM:
a) Remove extension stop retaining screws. Using a screwdriver or pen, slide the 10°
stop out of the hinge on both sides (Figure 6a).
b) Re-apply the desired extension stop and gently secure it with the retaining screw (do
not over tighten) (Figure 6b).
c) Follow the same procedure for the addition of a flexion stop.
1. Remove hinges and close all hook/loop fasteners before washing.
2. Hand wash using 30°C (86°F) soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and line dry only.
3. Do not machine wash or dry.
4. For best results, rinse after every use.
Materials: Nylon, Elastane/Spandex, Nylon, Polyester
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer FREE shipping in all directions! purchase, exchange or return. No gimmicks, no hidden costs–It’s always 100% FREE!
We are proud to offer fast, FREE shipping anywhere in Canada with no minimum purchase required. We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges – FREE Shipping!
OrthoMed is committed to a no risk online shopping experience. If you have ordered the wrong size or product and require an exchange please email email@example.com and let us make it right for you. We are pleased to cover the shipping fees for the first exchange on your order. Please note if you have multiple exchanges on the same order you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange.
As always, 100% FREE shipping. If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and once again we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee – FREE Shipping! **See exclusions below**
Use it, try it, not happy? Your money back. Within 30 days returns are simple. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
We want all of our customers to be happy, over 99% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back gaurantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- iWalk 2.0, Rebound Crutches - 5 day return policy
- Theratherm Moist Heat Pads - 5 day return policy
- DRYPro Products - 5 day return policy
- Rigid ankle / Foot immobilizers - 5 day return policy
- Shoulder immobilizers / slings - 5 day return policy
- Bone Growth Stimulators - non returnable
- Cold Therapy products - non returnable
- Tens and Like Units - non returnable
- Showereez - non returnable
- DRYPro Cast Relief - non returnable
- ComfiHips - non returnable
We are pleased to offer 2-3 business day shipping for only $10.00. Order day is counted as day zero ( courier's rules ) This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you on or before the 3rd business day we will refund your express shipping charge.