Ossur Rebound Hinged Knee Brace
With six variations to choose from, Össur's Rebound hinged knee brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality braces designed to serve the needs of a broad range of patients.
Rebound® Knee Brace
Össur's Rebound hinged knee brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality braces designed to serve the needs of a broad range of patients.
Two Lengths Available
12" (short version) or 16" (long version) inch lengths
Sleeve or Wrap On
Two Versions of Hinges
Polycentric or ROM (Range of Motion) Hinge
- Breathe freely. Featuring our unique, 3-layer Cooltech™ fabric, the Rebound Knee Brace is highly breathable, reduces heat retention and dries ultrafast.
- Popliteal comfort. The Rebound Knee Brace stretches in extension and relaxes back to its natural shape in flexion, minimizing the popliteal bunching that causes skin irritation in other products.
- Patella support included. A removable, universal patella buttress is included with every sleeve version of the Rebound Knee Brace for easy, customizable patellar support, whenever necessary.
- Control where it counts. Dual lower cruciate straps enable fine-tuned control of the anterior-posterior hinge placement and cinch the Rebound Knee Brace above the gastroc to reduce migration.
- Strap it your way. The reversible strapping of the Rebound Knee Brace can be set up to pull laterally-to-medially, medially-to-laterally, or a combination of both, depending on your specific objectives.
Indications for Use
- ROM Hinge Models: Mild to moderate ACL and/or PCL, MCL and LCL instabilities, sprains and strains.
- Non-ROM (Polycentric) Hinge Models: Mild medial/lateral knee instabilities
Thigh Circumference: 6” (15cm) above mid-patella
.We recommend sizing up for this product at least one size.
Note! For best results:
a) When contouring hinge arms, remove hinges from softgood and bend hinge arms as
desired. Re-apply hinges to softgood before application ensuring the hinge arms are
completely seated within the hinge pockets and the hinge condyle is secured to the
b) Adjust patella buttress as necessary before application. It can be trimmed or removed
1. Application of Brace:
a) Sleeve version: Using the pull-tabs, pull softgood up over the knee so that the patella
opening is centered over the patella (Figure 2).
b) Wrap-around version: Open the softgood and place behind the knee
(Figure 3a). Wrap the softgood around the leg (lower portion first) and fasten firmly
with the contact closures (Figure 3b). The patella opening should be centered over the
2. Fasten Straps
Unroll each strap and fasten in the order shown. The order is the same for both sleeve and
wrap-around versions (Figure 4):
a) Strap 1 & 2 Note: The yellow strap tab allows the strap tension behind the leg to
adjust to size when fitting.
b) Strap 3 Note (long version only): With the knee in slight flexion, press the hinges
slightly posterior. When tightening, ensure the strap is first drawn around the back of
leg with moderate tension and press down on the contact fastener. Continue wrapping
the strap through the corresponding d-ring. Draw the strap snug and press down the
c) Straps 4 Note (long version only): Individually tighten straps 4 to fix the
hinge position mid-line on the leg. Strap length can be adjusted from both ends of the
strap (Figure 5).
d) Remove yellow strap tab: Once all straps are adjusted and fastened as desired,
remove the yellow strap tab behind strap 2 to secure.
Patella buttresses are located within the patella opening of the knee brace. Remove
buttress from inside of the brace and attach in desired position.
3. Range of Motion Adjustment (ROM)
Adjustment should be performed by a health care professional. The brace comes with 10°
extension stops attached to the hinges. If needed, ROM control can be adjusted using the
Extension and Flexion stops included with the brace. Extension stops are labeled 0°, 5°,
10°, 20°, 30° and 40°. Flexion stops are labeled 0°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°.
Adjusting the ROM:
a) Remove extension stop retaining screws. Using a screwdriver or pen, slide the 10°
stop out of the hinge on both sides (Figure 6a).
b) Re-apply the desired extension stop and gently secure it with the retaining screw (do
not over tighten) (Figure 6b).
c) Follow the same procedure for the addition of a flexion stop.
1. Remove hinges and close all hook/loop fasteners before washing.
2. Hand wash using 30°C (86°F) soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and line dry only.
3. Do not machine wash or dry.
4. For best results, rinse after every use.
Materials: Nylon, Elastane/Spandex, Nylon, Polyester
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We pay the return shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. With our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, the packaging is damaged and/or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, up to a 25% restocking fee may be deducted from your refund. Bubble wrap, Kraft paper or bags will not be accepted as sufficient protective packaging. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies (including order cancellationS) for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- Non-returnable items: Cold Therapy products and accessories, Heat pads, Custom Braces, Compression sock accessories, Boxer Brief/Boxer and undergarment products, Sprays and Gels, Muscle Tape, Bone Growth Stimulators, IFC devices, Muscle Stimulators, TENS, Massagers, Compression Recovery Boots and like units are not returnable.
- 5-day return policy: Pre-fabricated Rigid Frame Knee Braces, Bauerfeind GenuTrain OA, Bauerfeind SofTec Genu, Crutches (iWalk), Post-operative braces and shoes, Shoe balancers and lifts, Cast / waterproof cover products, Medical Walking Boots, Orthotic Insoles/inserts/pads, Shoulder Immobilizers/Slings and Off-the-shelf compression Socks/stockings are subject to a 5-day return from delivery.
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.