Ossur Unloader Lite Custom
Similar in function to the Unloader XT, the Lite is intended for smaller legs and less active patients. The Unloader Lite proven brace to significantly reduce OA pain. Please contact us before ordering.
This product is only available in Canada
Similar in function to the Unloader XT, the Lite is intended for smaller legs and less active patients. The Unloader Lite employs the same features of the Unloader Select, the most studied and clinically-proven brace to significantly reduce OA pain.
The Lite incorporates uniquely shaped shells to fit smaller legs and includes a lighter weight hinge.
• Dynamic Force Strap (DFS) applies a counteracting force to the adduction moment, considered to be the root cause of knee OA
• The single upright on the affected side combines with the Dynamic Force Strap to create a 3-Point Leverage System
• Adjustable Dynamic Joint™ (ADJ) allows the clinician to easily control the varus or valgus force for optimal pain management
• Wide elastic thigh strap makes application easy and helps contain soft tissue
• Adjustable Tibia Strap (ATS) captures the tibia and allows adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit
• Unique Calf Suspension System includes a circumferential strap that captures the calf, improving suspension
• U-shaped cutout in lower shell is ideal for patients with tibial tuberosities
• Easy-to-pull tabs on straps
• 12 standard colors
SIZE: Custom Made
PRICE: Please Contact Us
COLOUR: See Chart
The Unloader Lite is custom made and requires a cast mould of your leg.
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mould . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
Indications for Use
• Mild to moderate unicompartmental osteoarthritis
• Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Meniscal Cartilage Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibia Plateau Fracture
• Thigh circumferences of 13" (34cm) to 26" (67 cm) at 6" (15 cm) above mid-patella and calf circumferences of 11” (28cm) to 17” (43cm) at 6” (15 cm) below mid-patella
• Weight limit of 200lbs (not intended for obese or tall patients)
• Low to moderate activities of daily living
ORTHOMED IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!
We offer fast advice, quick shipping, easy exchanges and no hassle returns. Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. We also offer free shipping on exchanges or returns. No gimmicks, no hidden costs – We make it easy!
Shipping, it's Fast
We offer two low priced express shipping options, FAST: 4 to 6 business days shipping for only $10.99 and FASTER: 1 to 4 business days shipping for only $16.99. Order day is counted as day zero (courier's rules). This shipping charge is not refundable if items are returned for any reason. If we are unable to have your item delivered to you in the specified time frame we will refund your express shipping charge.
We also offer FREE: 6 to 8 business days ground shipping anywhere in Canada on orders of $150 or more.We always provide you with tracking information through a confirmation email and in addition, you can also login to your account 24/7 to see the status of your shipment.
Exchanges - We pay the return shipping
OrthoMed is committed to a low-risk online shopping experience. If you need a different size or want to exchange for a different product, we've got you covered. With our Advice Included model our team is standing by to help you figure out what product would be best for you. If you require an exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us make it right for you. We will quickly place a new order for you, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label by email to cover the shipping fees. Please note we cover the return shipping fees for the first exchange on your order when you request an exchange within the first 10 days of receiving your product. After 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Also note, if you have multiple exchanges on the same order, you will be responsible for the shipping fees after the first complimentary exchange. Outbound shipping rates still apply.
Returns – 30 day money back guarantee
Use it, try it, not happy? Returns are simple, even if you have worn the product, we've got you covered. The best part, we offer two great options for return shipping: if you request a return within the first 10 days of receiving your product we pay the return shipping, after 10 days we offer a flat rate return shipping charge of only $14.99 plus HST. Just send a request to email@example.com. If possible, try and have your original order number to reference. If you cannot find your order number, please provide the name the order was purchased under and we will locate you in our system. We will provide an email response the same business day.
Please place your item in a suitable shipment box to ship the item(s) back with our pre-paid return label (we suggest re-using the box that we shipped the items to you). The authorized items must be dropped off at Canada Post on or before the final day of return timeframe to be eligible for refund. We understand how hard it is to keep all packaging and even opening packages without damaging them, but we ask that you do your best to keep everything in good 'like new' condition. Please return all packaging and instructions with your return to receive a full refund. If the items are returned without the original packaging/instructions, or the item(s) were not put within a secondary box/protective packaging for shipment, a 10% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund. Please note, shipping fees are not refunded for returns if we successfully delivered the product to you in the stated timeframe.
Important note regarding insurance reimbursement: To deter against insurance fraud, it is our policy that if we provide a customer with documentation for the purpose of seeking insurance reimbursement, and the customer subsequently requests a cancellation, refund or return (in whole or in part), we reserve the right to request documentation (or other communication) from your insurer to verify the status of your reimbursement claim prior to processing your refund(s).
If we suspect that an individual is abusing our return and refund policies for any reason, a restocking fee of up to 25% may be deducted from the refund amount(s) in our sole discretion.
We want all of our customers to be happy, that's why over 90% of our products are covered by our industry leading money back guarantee. Due to health regulations, product design or use indications some exclusions apply;
- Non-returnable items: Cold Therapy products and accessories, Heat pads, Custom Braces, Custom ordered compression socks, Compression sock accessories, Boxer Brief/Boxer and undergarment products, Sprays and Gels, Muscle Tape, Bone Growth Stimulators, IFC devices, Muscle Stimulators, TENS, Massagers, Compression Recovery Boots and like units are not returnable.
- 5-day return policy: Crutches (iWalk), Post-operative braces and shoes, Shoe balancers and lifts, Cast / waterproof cover products, Rigid ankle/foot immobilizers, Orthotic Insoles/inserts/pads, Shoulder Immobilizers/Slings and Off-the-shelf compression Socks/stockings are subject to a 5-day return from delivery.
If you have a concern with any product or have warranty issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle everything for you. Simple, convenient and speedy. We will make it right.