Ossur Unloader Lite Custom
Similar in function to the Unloader XT, the Lite is intended for smaller legs and less active patients. The Unloader Lite proven brace to significantly reduce OA pain. Please contact us before ordering.
This product is only available in Canada
Similar in function to the Unloader XT, the Lite is intended for smaller legs and less active patients. The Unloader Lite employs the same features of the Unloader Select, the most studied and clinically-proven brace to significantly reduce OA pain.
The Lite incorporates uniquely shaped shells to fit smaller legs and includes a lighter weight hinge.
• Dynamic Force Strap (DFS) applies a counteracting force to the adduction moment, considered to be the root cause of knee OA
• The single upright on the affected side combines with the Dynamic Force Strap to create a 3-Point Leverage System
• Adjustable Dynamic Joint™ (ADJ) allows the clinician to easily control the varus or valgus force for optimal pain management
• Wide elastic thigh strap makes application easy and helps contain soft tissue
• Adjustable Tibia Strap (ATS) captures the tibia and allows adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit
• Unique Calf Suspension System includes a circumferential strap that captures the calf, improving suspension
• U-shaped cutout in lower shell is ideal for patients with tibial tuberosities
• Easy-to-pull tabs on straps
• 12 standard colors
SIZE: Custom Made
PRICE: Please Contact Us
COLOUR: See Chart
The Unloader Lite is custom made and requires a cast mould of your leg.
If we are unable to service your area or if you prefer we can send you the Self Knee Mould Kit that contains all the materials required and step by step instructions to take your leg custom mould . For more information Contact Us
SIZE: Custom, Please Contact
Indications for Use
• Mild to moderate unicompartmental osteoarthritis
• Unicompartmental knee conditions requiring load reduction, such as Articular Cartilage Defect Repair, Meniscal Cartilage Repair, Avascular Necrosis, or Tibia Plateau Fracture
• Thigh circumferences of 13" (34cm) to 26" (67 cm) at 6" (15 cm) above mid-patella and calf circumferences of 11” (28cm) to 17” (43cm) at 6” (15 cm) below mid-patella
• Weight limit of 200lbs (not intended for obese or tall patients)
• Low to moderate activities of daily living